The photo-ops at Chipotle Cultivate are endless: Your favorite band, delicious food, tasty beverages. You’re already snapping photos to remember the day, why not share them to Instagram for a chance to win a Dinner for 4 at Chipotle?
Enter our Instagram contest! Here are the details:
How to enter: To enter, you must (1) Follow @CultivateFest, and (2) post of a photo of your experience at the Cultivate Festival and include the following hashtag: #ChipotleCultivateSweeps. By completing these tasks, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Dallas-Fort Worth Cultivate Instagram Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Dallas-Fort Worth Cultivate Instagram Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of CMG Strategy Co., LLC, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: CMG Strategy Co., LLC, 1401 Wynkoop Street, Suite 500, Denver, CO 80202.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on October 19, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 22, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Instagram Inc.,’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter:
You must have permission from anyone featured in your photograph. Photos may not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous or contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, or disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes, or contain material that it finds unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor will disqualify entrants from the Sweepstakes where the photo posted is in violation of these Official Rules.
Sponsor’s Use of Photos: Uploading a photo constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such photos in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any manner, form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the photo.
Enter by Mail-in: To enter without attending the Cultivate Festival or posting a photo, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, and date of birth on a 3” x 5” piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Dallas-Fort Worth Cultivate Instagram Sweepstakes,” c/o CMG Strategy Co., LLC, 1401 Wynkoop Street, Suite 500, Denver, CO 80202. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each envelope received. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by October 22, 2014 and received by October 29, 2014. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: You may enter five (5) times during the Promotion Period by any combination of methods. However, if you enter through Instagram, each entry must be accompanied by a unique photo. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than five (5) entries by using multiple/different Instagram accounts, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person associated with the Instagram account. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around October 31, 2014. Potential winners who entered by posing on Instagram will be notified by Direct Message from @CultivateFest and will be asked to provide a mailing address for prize fulfillment to claim their prize. Potential winners must respond to the Direct Message within three (3) days in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide the requested information within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes: FOUR (4) GRAND PRIZES: A Dinner for four (4) at Chipotle Mexican Grill, fulfilled as a coupon. The coupon may be redeemed for four (4) entrees, four (4) fountain beverages and two (2) orders of chips and guacamole. Other terms and conditions listed on the coupon apply. Approximate Retail Value: $50. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person/household.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or useor misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or useor misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://cultivatefest.tumblr.com/. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2014 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.